Thursday, July 16, 2009

Time Flies on!!!

We have been extremely busy this summer, Jared & Carrie's Wedding!!!! It was beautiful and alot of fun.

Hopefully time will slow down in the month of July.:)

There are so many things I would like to accomplish before summer is over, but I am running out time. I started a new job yesterday, I am now offically working for Travis, I know, I wonder how it will work out, he did not yell at me once yesterday, I won't say that he didn't get a little esperated at me at times (he says I don't have a very long attention span, maybe that's where Lexi gets it)I am only going to be working for Travis in an emergency capacity until I go to driving school later this year and then I will take on a section of his route and continue to work my other jobs, OH YEA!!! So time will not slow down anytime soon.

So what is happening this summer for you? I hope something great and exciting!

No comments: